Slush punch recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Slush punch recipes
Great-aunt Viva's recipe
- 4 c sugar
- 4 c water
- 3 pkgs jello any flavor
- 9 c boiling water
- 2 lg cans pineapple juice
- 2 cans frozen lemonade mix
- 4 bottles 7up or Sprite
Luscious Slush Punch
Bring the sugar, water, and strawberry flavored gelatin to a boil in a large saucepan; boil for 3 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 6 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 quart orange juice
- 2 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage