Recipes with TVP - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated TVP recipes
Chocolate TVP Cookies
By nickelet11, Smarte A La Carte
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1/2 cup TVP**
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- baking soda & salt
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
Cinnamon Raisin TVP "Oatmeal"
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
I remembered a recipe I’d seen from Laura at Sprint 2 The Table that had intrigued me
- 1/3 c TVP (textured vegetable protein)
- 1 c water
- 2 Tbsp old fashioned oats
- Cinnamon Raisin TVP Oatmeal vegetable protein TVP raisin protein oats PB oats oatmeal cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- 1 Tbsp Just Like Sugar Brown
- 1/2 tsp almond extract (or extract of choice)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 5 drops stevia glycerite (liquid stevia, or other sweetener)
- 3 Tbsp egg whites
- 1/2 serving (about 20g) raisins
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon Raisin PB (for topping)