Time-Honored Cake Recipes that Will Make Grandma Proud
From simple cheesecake to luscious red velvet, here are the time-honored cake recipes you need to impress Grandma!
© Brown Eyed Baker
Icebox cake is the perfect no-bake summer dessert, and this recipe comes right from Grandma's recipe box! With layers of crunchy graham crackers, vanilla pudding and Cool Whip, it's just as refreshing and nostalgia-inducing as it should be.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture