"Grown-Up" Childhood Meals that will Make You Nostalgic
These grown-up versions of your favorite childhood meals prove that some things really do get better with age!
© Simply Whisked
We can't be the only ones who enjoyed sitting down to a bowl of reheated SpaghettiOs as kids. The soft round noodles, sweet and tangy sauce, and satisfying mini meatballs were a winning combination. Now you can recreate the iconic childhood dish with this brilliant dairy- and egg-free recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.