50 Sheet Pan Meals for Lazy Weeknights
Dinner is a breeze thanks to these sheet pan recipes.
© Julie's Eats And Treats
Sheet Pan Lemon Parmesan Crusted Salmon and Vegetables
This recipe for crispy parmesan-crusted salmon with a vegetable medley on the side is an all-in-one meal the whole family will love. Tangy, refreshing and healthy, it comes together in two 15-minute baking sessions, and all you have to do is build on the ingredients as you go along.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.