25 Savory Waffle Recipes You've Got to Try
Forget sweet waffles and embrace savory ones: stuffed with eggs, topped with bacon, or even made into a burger, they are completely irresistible!
© Cherry On My Sundae
Slow Roasted Balsamic Beef Waffle Sandwich
For a modern twist on brunch, assemble these waffle sandwiches with melt-in-your-mouth slow-roasted beef, tangy pickled onions, creamy mayo and a garnish of fresh cilantro. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!