29 Lazy Weeknight Dinners with Store-Bought Rotisserie Chicken
With a rotisserie chicken, you don't have to put in much effort to make a delicious meal! Here are 29 easy recipes to try when you don't feel like cooking.
1/29 View slideshow
© Inspired Taste
Tangy BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
Shred up some of your rotisserie chicken, and toss it in a mouthwatering homemade barbecue sauce for these easy pulled chicken and coleslaw sandwiches. Filled with sweet and tangy flavors, this meal is sure to become a family fave. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
60 Family Dinner Recipes for When... 30 Easy Yet Impressive Sides for Summer... Tasty Soups to Simmer in the Crockpot
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article