The Ultimate Snack Recipes for Movie Nights at Home
Move nights at home require some serious eats. Luckily, these recipes have you covered.
1/36 View slideshow
© I am a Food Blog
Spicy Korean Fried Chicken
These fried chicken bites are spiced with Korean chili and paired with a spicy ranch dressing for dipping. Perfectly bite-sized, these tasty morsels make a wonderful mid-series snack. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
The Lazy Cook's Guide to Fast Weeknight... Jazz Up Your Lunch Break with These Hot... You Have Got to Try These Budget Meals...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Comment on this article