The Ultimate Snack Recipes for Movie Nights at Home
Move nights at home require some serious eats. Luckily, these recipes have you covered.
© I am a Food Blog
Spicy Korean Fried Chicken
These fried chicken bites are spiced with Korean chili and paired with a spicy ranch dressing for dipping. Perfectly bite-sized, these tasty morsels make a wonderful mid-series snack. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!