10 Timeless Dishes that Should be in Every Family's Recipe Book
Certain recipes will stand the test of time. Let these 10 find their way into your family recipe book!
© Modern Honey
Be it ziti, lasagna, or mac and cheese, something about a baked pasta dish just makes you feel cozy. Though they're simple in nature, a nice pasta al forno is the perfect way to make sure your family gets most of the food pyramid in just one dish. This recipe fits with busy weekday schedules.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.