Weekend Meals that were Made for Indulging
Kick back and indulge in these weekend meals.
© RecipeTin Eats
Oven Pork Ribs with Barbecue Sauce
Ribs aren't just for summertime barbecues! These oven ribs are every bit as satisfying. After being rubbed with spices, they're slow-cooked then brushed with a finger-lickin' good sauce. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.