50 Slow Cooker Game Day Eats that Can't Be Beat
You shouldn't have to spend all day in the kitchen while your favorite teams play. Here are 50 game day recipes you can make in the crockpot!
© The Cookie Rookie
Crock Pot Chicken Wings (Garlic Parmesan Wings)
Copy the beloved B-dubs recipe with this slow-cooker version of Parmesan Garlic chicken wings. You can go boneless or bone-in—just be prepared for slightly less crunch but with the same addictive flavor. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.