Easy One-Pot, One-Pan Dinners for Spring
What to cook when spring has sprung? We've got you covered with these one-pot, one-pan dinners that make the most of spring produce!
1/30 View slideshow
© Worthy Pause
Paleo Crispy Garlic-Dill Chicken Thighs + Roasted Radishes
Radishes and onions take on a different taste and texture when roasted, their sharp flavors mellowing nicely and taking on a delicate sweetness. Paired with crispy garlic dill chicken thighs and potatoes, they add a wonderful balance to the meal. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
42 Cheesy Recipes that are Ooey Gooey... World Pizzas to Shake Up Your Dinner... 10 foods for a brighter smile
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Comment on this article