Cinnamon Fried Ice Cream with Hidden Chocolate Bombs
Are you ready to take your dessert skills to the next level?
1/16 View slideshow
- 1 large bar of dark chocolate
- 1 packet of mini chocolate Smarties (M&M's for the Americans!)
- 1 medium tub of vanilla ice cream
- 1 box of cinnamon cereal (like Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
- 4 eggs
- 6 cups of vegetable oil for frying
More steaming articles
Easy Apple Pie With a French Twist A step by step recipe for homemade chai... Easy-As-Pie Pineapple Dole Whips
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Salted Caramel Thumbprint Cookies
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Comment on this article