Apple Cinnamon Spiral Bread
Serve this delicious, sweet, apple cinnamon-flavored spiral bread at your next party!
© Silvia Santucci
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup hot milk
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 Granny Smith apples
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1/4 cup sugar
Caramel sauce (store-bought or homemade)
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.