The Best 100 Chicken Recipes Of All Time
Chicken is one of the most versatile proteins in existence. Stuff it, bake it, bread it, poach it, fry it, saute it, braise it—you name it! To help you become a true poultry master, we've made a collection of the best 100 chicken recipes of all time.
© Carlsbad Cravings
Maple Dijon Chicken Skillet
The combination of sweet and savory flavors in this 30-minute maple dijon chicken skillet makes it a wow-worthy dinner that will please everyone. Served with fingerling potatoes and wilted baby spinach (cooked in the same pan by the way), it gets some extra pops of flavor from the feta, bacon and parsley garnish at the end. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.