This Is the Salad that the "Friends" Actresses Ate Every Day For 10 Years
We bring you the legendary recipe for the "Jennifer Salad"... Just for the true fans of the series!
The "Jennifer Salad"
Are you a mega fan of Friends? If that's the case, you might think you've heard about all the fun little secrets there are from this series that kept us glued to our couches for years. We're sure you've read hundreds of these behind-the-scenes stories from the set, but...
Did you know that Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, and Courteney Cox all ate the same dish every day for the 10 years that the series ran?
That's what they said, at least, during a special program broadcast by NBC paying tribute to the director, James Burrows.
In addition to being friends in real life, the actresses from the show shared the same lunch for years, and they look back on it with nostalgia. Curious what it was?
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.