What The Royal Family Eats For Christmas
Every family has their holiday traditions, and the House of Windsor is no exception.
© Instagram - @theroyalfamily
A Very Windsor Christmas
Ever wondered how the royal family celebrates Christmas? Luckily for us, Darren McGrady (who once cooked for Princess Diana and Queen Elizabeth II) is here to serve us a couple of their holiday secrets.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.