How To Grill Perfect Hot Dogs Every Time
By Samantha Bansil, 06/19/2018
Nobody likes a burnt frankfurter! With this genius grilling hack, you'll have perfectly cooked hot dogs at all of your summer barbecues.
More steaming articles
How do pineapples and 8 other fruits... Baking 101: the 10 basics everyone... 50 ways to eat asparagus for breakfast,...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!