How To Make Perfect Spaghetti Carbonara Every Time
Cooking this classic Italian dish has never been easier! But you have to do it the right way.
© Getty Images
Spaghetti Carbonara is a simple yet decadent Italian dish that never fails to disappoint! More often than not, you might end up with bland, scrambled egg pasta rather than that silky concoction we have all come to love. Good thing you can perfect your Carbonara recipe with these fool-proof tips!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!