12 Delicious Last-Minute Ideas for Halloween Treats
Halloween is almost upon us, however, there’s still time to make some fun and spooky treats. Check out these easy-to-prep snacks that are perfect for a last-minute Halloween get-together or a fun evening with the kids.
Garnish & Glaze
Gourmet Caramel Apples
Celebrate the fall season the right way by serving these classic treats at your Halloween parties. Coated with a sweet layer of rich caramel, these delicious apples are fun and festive treats that are loved by many. From festive sprinkles to drizzled melted chocolate chips, there are so many different ways that you can jazz this snack up. So what makes these sweet apples different to candy apples? Firstly, they are soft and coated in a chewy caramel, the coat isn’t a hard candy and as a result you’re less likely to break a tooth! What’s more, the soft, creamy and buttery warm vanilla taste leaves a rich flavor in your mouth. Get the recipe here.
Decorated baked donuts
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!