Simple Ways to Make Weeknight Dinners Special
With just a few easy tricks, you can take dinner from average to memorable.
© Getty Images
Make a Roast in Your Instant Pot
Because they take so long to cook, we usually relegate roasts to weekends, but using an instant pot means that dinner can be done in a fraction of the time. The beautiful roast you normally only make for special occasions may be the perfect way to elevate your weekday dinner.
Looking for more instant pot ideas? Check out 75 Reasons We're Obsessed With Instant Pot.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.