Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's Most Epic Cheat Meals
The good-natured multi-hyphenate knows how to chow down.
© Instagram - @therock
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
The highly disciplined wrestler/actor/producer/father is known for being involved in multiple projects at once, but he always makes time for two things—family and his weekly cheat meals. Every Sunday, he takes to Instagram to show fans the drool-worthy creations he and his personal chef come up with. Example? He once posted a photo of a pile of French toast...covered in slices of apple pie. Here are his most epic meals.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!