All-In-One Frittatas for Easy Brunches
These filling frittatas make a great brunch or breakfast.
© The Crepes of Wrath
Zucchini and Fennel Frittata with Mozzarella
This frittata celebrates the spoils of summer by featuring zucchini and fennel. Paired with mozzarella and a little Tabasco sauce, this is one egg dish perfect for your brunch table. Serve it with some crusty bread and a bloody Mary and you'll have lots of new besties. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!