21 Prepped Meals to Keep You Out of the Kitchen
Stay out of the heat and enjoy your day in the sun with these recipes!
© I am a Food Blog
Honey Garlic Salmon Lo Mein
Instead of reaching for that takeout menu, reach in your fridge for this honey garlic salmon lo mein. This prepped meal comes together quickly and makes a delicious lunch or dinner for the whole family. Here's the recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.