Where to Eat on the Best Boardwalks in America
You don't need to leave the boardwalk to get good eats!
© Instagram - @asburyoysterbar
Asbury Park Boardwalk, NJ - Asbury Oyster Bar
Immortalized by Bruce Springsteen's debut album, "Greetings from Asbury Park," this boardwalk has been a favorite of many New Jersey beach-goers for generations. If you find yourself on the Asbury Park Boardwalk, stop in the Asbury Oyster Bar, serving fresh seafood at the historic beachfront Convention Center.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!