Rotisserie Chicken Dinners Ready in 20 Minutes or Less
With a rotisserie chicken, you're never more than 20 minutes from a delicious dinner! Here are 20 easy recipes to add to your arsenal.
© Inspired Taste
Tangy BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
Tossing some of your rotisserie chicken in a mouthwatering homemade barbecue sauce like this one featuring fire-roasted tomatos is probably one of the most delicious things you could do with it!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.