Classic Cake Recipes that Will Make Grandma Proud
From simple sponge to luscious red velvet, here are classic cake recipes that will impress Grandma!
© Sally's Baking Addiction
Angel Food Cake
This classic cake is tender, fluffy, and light as air! With only 6 ingredients, it packs delicious, subtly sweet flavor, and it can also be made ahead. Served with whipped cream and fresh berries, it's so good that no one will be able to stop at just one slice. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture