10 Healthy Dishes that would Make Gwyneth Paltrow Proud
Gwyneth Paltrow is an iconic figure for eating clean and eating well. While we can't confirm that she actually eats these exact dishes, these are 10 recipes that we believe would make Gwyneth proud.
© Sweat Pea Chef
Blueberry Muffin Protein Smoothie
Paltrow has been quoted saying she doesn't usually breakfast, but when she does, she'll go for a high-protein smoothie to start the day off right. Use your favorite protein powder, or a natural alternative such as almond butter, to get a healthy start with this creamy tasty recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.