Easy Taco Tuesday Recipes You Can Make from Leftovers
Tacos make for the best weeknight dinners because you can stuff them with just about anything—including your leftovers! Here are 21 delicious recipes to try.
© Good Looking and Cooking
Leftover Lamb Roast Tacos
The next time you make a big lamb roast, make sure you've got enough leftover meat to make these mouthwatering curried lamb tacos. They come together in about 15 minutes, thanks to store-bought curry seasoning, though you can easily sub curry spices in a pinch. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.