Hearty All-In-One Frittatas for Easy Brunches
These filling frittatas make a great brunch or breakfast.
© The Crepes of Wrath
Zucchini and Fennel Frittata with Mozzarella
This frittata celebrates the spoils of summer by featuring zucchini and fennel. Paired with mozzarella and a little Tabasco sauce, this is 10-egg dish is perfect for your brunch table. Serve with some crusty bread and Bloody Mary cocktails to wash it down. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!