Easy-Peasy Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes
Nothing is easier or more tasty than gluten-free pancakes! Whether you're gluten-intolerant or not, this recipe will please you with its delicious, somewhat crunchy texture and ease of preparation.
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- butter, for the pan
- powdered sugar
- crushed nuts
- Mash the banana with a fork in medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Crack in one egg.
- Add the rolled oats, and stir with a rubber spatula to combine.
- Butter your skillet, and spread it around as it melts.
- Add the pancake batter to the pan (divide the batter according to your preferred number of pancakes).
- Let the batter cook on the bottom until the sides start to bubble up. Shake the pan to see if it's cooked through. It should slide around easily.
- Flip the pancake with a spatula, and heat until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the pancake to a clean plate, and drizzle with honey.
- Continuemaking pancakes until the batter is used up, and stack them on top of each other, drizzling each one with honey when finished.
- On top of the last pancake, generously sprinkle on a layer of powdered sugar before drizzling on the honey. Top with crushed nuts, and serve!
Hungry for more? Here are the 99 best pancake recipes you've ever seen.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.