Classic Cakes Everyone Should Know How To Make
From simple sponge to luscious red velvet, here are classic cakes that everyone should get under their belt.
© Chew Out Loud
This cake is ubiquitous. Once you see it, you see it everywhere: the coffee shop, the grocery store, your grandma’s house… But the best most tender, buttery pound cake is baked at home. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture