Adorable Last-Minute Halloween Treats
Halloween is almost upon us... Check out these easy-to-prep snacks that are perfect for a fun evening with the kids.
© Sugar and Soul
Melted Witch Cupcakes
These playful witch cupcakes are perfect for anyone struggling to find creative food ideas this Halloween. Candy and Oreos are used as artistic garnishes, while the creamy green frosting holds it all together. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!