Easy Weeknight Coconut Curry Shrimp Bowls
Healthier than takeout and ready quicker than it takes to deliver!
© Gourmandize / Silvia Santucci
Coconut Curry Shrimp Bowls
These quick and easy noodle bowls are the ideal weeknight dinner, thanks to mostly pantry staple ingredients and pre-cooked shrimp. Our step-by-step recipe uses rice noodles, but feel free to sub any of your favorite Asian noodles instead.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.