85 Easy Chicken Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
Craving chicken but don't have time for recipes with mile-long ingredient lists? Try any of these great chicken dinners with 5 ingredients or less!
Healthy Homemade Chicken Nuggets
These healthier, kid-friendly chicken nuggets have less grease and fewer calories but still plenty of flavor and crunch. The secrets to their success? Breading them with cornflakes and baking them in the oven! Try this easy 5-ingredient recipe (plus salt & olive oil) now.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.