Easy, Breezy 30-Minute Meals for May
Because sometimes even our meal rotation needs a spring cleaning!
© The Modern Proper
Thai Chicken Pizza
Homemade pizza ready in 30 minutes?! Yes, it's possible—thanks to cooked chicken, store-bought dough and a Thai peanut sauce you should always have on hand. Add to that some crunchy, fresh toppings and pepper jack cheese for a sensational world pizza everyone will love. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.