50 Sheet Pan Dinners for Lazy Weeknights
Dinner is a breeze thanks to these sheet pan recipes.
© The Candid Appetite
Sheet Pan Fish and Chips
Craving fish and chips without the effort of frying everything in batches? Turn to this easy sheet pan recipe that cooks up both crispy elements together. Everything turns out satisfyingly crispy, and when served with a delicious homemade creamy sauce, it'll quickly become a family fave.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.