30-Minute Recipes for Stress-Free Summer Meals
These quick and easy meals will help you enjoy the season, stress-free!
© Half Baked Harvest
Kimchi Grilled Cheese
This one-of-a-kind grilled cheese can definitely handle the summer heat. Filled with a careful blend of cheddar and havarti cheeses, this sandwich features Korean kimchi and gochujang, turning the beloved grilled cheese into a deliciously spicy experience. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.