100 Delicious Chicken Dishes to Satisfy Your Every Craving
Chicken is one of the most versatile proteins in existence. Stuff it, bake it, bread it, poach it, fry it, saute it, braise it—you name it! To help you become a true poultry master, here's a collection of 100 chicken recipes to try.
© Modern Honey
Honey Garlic Chicken
Honey and garlic are a match made in heaven, especially when you combine them in a sauce to coat juicy chicken breasts. This recipe is ready in just 15 minutes and uses minimal ingredients for maximum flavor.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.