Comforting Meals to Kick off Your Weekend
Kick back and indulge in these Friday night meals.
© Probably This
Loaded Pork Belly Hawaiian Totchos
Rich pork belly finds its match with sweet and acidic pineapple chutney in this recipe. Here, the crisp pork is cooked with homemade tater tots and finished off with sour cream and sharp asiago cheese.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.