Easy Thanksgiving Sides Ready in 30 Minutes or Less
Despite the fact that we labor for hours over the perfect turkey, we can all agree that the sides complete your Thanksgiving feast. They're savory, delicious, and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes! Here are a few of our favorite recipes to make your feast prep even easier.
© I Am Homesteader
If you've got a bread-loving family, you've got to try these amazing homemade no-yeast breadsticks that come together in less than 30 minutes (yes, really!). You can shape them however you like, but this braided version is especially pretty and perfect for your Thanksgiving celebration! Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.