30 Minutes or Less Weeknight Noodle Dishes
© Love & Olive Oil
Soy Sauce Noodles
Less is more in this super simple recipe for crispy pan-fried noodles coated with a slightly sweet, slightly savory sauce alongside green onions, carrots and crunchy bean sprouts. Feel free to add your favorite protein, otherwise enjoy them as is for a quick and easy vegetarian main.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.