Easy World Foods: Japchae (Gluten-Free Korean Noodle Stir Fry)
© Gourmandize / Silvia Santucci
Peel the carrot and cut into a julienne. Do the same with the zucchini without peeling it.
More steaming articles
Lemon Meringue Tart The Best Stress-Free Cheesecake to Calm... How to make a delicious, gluten-free...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.