Gorgonzola recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Zebra Cake
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Gorgonzola recipes
Sliced beef with gorgonzola cream
By Batard Marie
- Cut the rump into slices about 1/2 cm thick, then into strips
- 2 1/2 lbs of rump steak
- 1 1/2 cups Gorgonzola
- scant 1 cup of sour cream
- 4 tbsp tablespoons of sherry or Madeira
- 1 tsp tablespoons oil
- Salt and pepper
Rich savory meatloaf, full of creamy gorgonzola
- 1 oz butter
- 6 oz onion, diced small
- 6 oz white mushrooms, sliced thin
- .5 oz tomato paste
- 5.5 oz beef stock, warm
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1 oz soy sauce
- 1/2 oz gelatin
- 1 thick slice bread, processed to crumbs
- 1/4 bunch parsley, minced
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 1/4 t thyme, minced
- 1/4 t rosemary, minced
- 1 lbs Ground beef
- 1 lbs Ground pork
- 6 oz gorgonzola cheese crumbles