Recipes with ham and pineapple - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Tarte Tatin
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Ham and pineapple recipes
In a large bowl mix 7up, mustrard, honey, pineapple and brown sugar
- 3 cups of brown sugar
- 1 can 7up®
- 1/2 teaspoon mustrard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pineapple juice
Ham & Pineapple Dinner
Melt butter in pan over medium heat
- 2 T butter
- 2 1/2 cup ham, cubed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 4 tsp cider vinegar
- 2 T brown sugar
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 2 T cornstarch