The best Nutella brownies recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Nutella
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Nutella brownies recipes
Nutella Brownie Cupcakes
Combine everything in a bowl
- 1 cup Nutella
- 10 tbsp flour
- 2 eggs
NUTELLA-BANANA WAFFLE SANDWICHES
Things are about to get hot and heavy for Nutella-banana lovers everywhere. Melded together between two slices of ordinary sandwich bread and toasted in a waffle iron, it's a sweet and melty combo that can't go wrong!
Line the bottom and sides of an 8″ square pan with parchment paper and spray the sides with non-stick spray or bu...
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter – melted and cooled slightly (if using unsalted
- add 1/2 tsp to the flour)
- 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour