Prime rib recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Prime rib recipes
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place roast in roasting pan and put in oven
- 4 to 6 pounds of rib roast
Kosher Salt Encrusted Prime Rib Roast
Cook time is 4 hours and 30 minutes
- 2 cups coarse kosher salt
- 4 pounds prime rib roast
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt