Beer Brined Pork Chops
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 can beer
- 1 can Ortega Diced Jalapenos
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp kosher salt
- 6 quarter sized slices fresh ginger
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 center cut pork chops, 1 inch think
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine water, beer, jalapenos, sugar, salt, ginger, and garlic in a medium bowl. Stir until sugar and salt are dissolved.
Add pork chops, cover. Refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours, turning pork chops occasionally.
Heat grill to medium-high or preheat broiler.
Remove pork chops from brine and rinse with cold water, discard brine. Pat pork chops dry. Sprinkle with ground black pepper.
Grill pork chops for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning two to three times during grilling.
You'll also love
- Pork chops and pumpkin 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Mama's Orange Pork Chops 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Beer Bread 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe