One Pan Chicken Flatbreads
- 12 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 7-inch flatbread rounds
- 1/2 cup prepared roasted garlic hummus
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped English cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
place chicken breast halve between pieces of plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound each to 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper seasoning.
In a very large skillet heat oil over medium high heat. Add chicken in batches, cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until no longer pink in center. Transfer to cutting board; let stand 2 minutes. cut into strips. Carefully wipe skillet dry.
Add flatbreads to skillet; toast over medium high heat 1 to 2 minutes per side.
In a small bowl combine hummus and yogurt. Spread on flatbreads. top with chicken, tomatoes, cumcumber, onion, and feta. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
You'll also love
- Healthier Chicken Enchiladas 2.3/5 (90 Votes)