Vanilla Pudding Cake
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 small box vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1tbsp white vinegar
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2.5 cups flour (better if it's cake )
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy , add one egg at a time , mix in vanilla and milk
Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla sugar and levitin, and pudding mix. Use a whisk and mix so it allows air to flow through, gently fold the wet an dry mixture .
Bake at 350 until toothpick comes out clean, 30-35 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!